Complaint Review: Startup Essentials/ 11th Bond Company (aka A-1 Leasing)

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2007

• Reported By:Madisonville Tennessee
Startup Essentials/ 11th Bond Company (aka A-1 Leasing)
2007 Eastern Ave S.E. Grand Rapids, Michigan U.S.A.

Startup Essentials/ A1 Bond CompanyStartup Essentials/ 11th Bond Company (aka A-1 Leasing) Start-up essentials wanted me to start a business on-line and simply buy my products from them Grand Rapids Michigan

Start-up Essentials was going to help me start an on-line business where I purchase my products from them to resale at a higher rate. This was to be the only cost involved. I am now stuck with a computer that I could have purchased for $500 and a $137 a month bil for 4 years.

As a working person, I have to make every dollar count, with a mortgage and a child suport payment. Ther was not supposed to be a large fee for any of the services I thought I was getting, so why am I paying over $4000 for nothing?

Shamrock
Madisonville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2007 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Startup-Essentials-11th-Bond-Company-aka-A-1-Leasing/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49507/Startup-Essentials-A1-Bond-CompanyStartup-Essentials-11th-Bond-Company-aka-A-1-Leasing-285462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startup Essentials/ 11th Bond Company (aka A-1 Leasing)