• Report: #320777

• Submitted: Tue, March 25, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2008

• Reported By:Findlay Ohio
Startup Essentials / A-1 Leasing / Bond Corp
Startupessentials.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Startup Essentials A-1 Leasing Bond Corp They got me too! Dallas Texas

Yes, they got me too. They contacted me in August of 2006. That is when the fleecing began.

Halfway through the first year, they double dipped my checking account, and then said "Oh, we're sorry, we will put your money back next week."

In the mean time, two other payments bounced. After a couple of phone calls, they re-imbursed me the late and bounced check fees.

If they did that to me, how many other people did they "borrow" $136.24 from for a week? Hundreds?

Then I started getting letters stating that they had not recieved my payment on time and that they were terminating my contract and I owed them over $6000.00.

Each letter, the dollar amount went up. At over $14,000.00, I closed the checking account in August of 2007. After 1 year of payments.

I did'nt hear from for a couple of months, then the letters started coming again.

On Christmas Eve, 2007, they called me and asked me when I was going to pay off my contract. I told them that my attorney, a U.S. Senator, had my contract.

Click. I have not heard from them since. It is now March 2008.

Lloyd
Findlay, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 12:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Startup-Essentials-A-1-Leasing-Bond-Corp/Dallas-Texas/Startup-Essentials-A-1-Leasing-Bond-Corp-They-got-me-too-Dallas-Texas-320777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startup Essentials / A-1 Leasing / Bond Corp