I am not sure if Startup Esesentials are still in business. The last time I talked with them via E-mail, They still reply. However, they don't reply if you ask for a refund, A-1 Leasing will not call if you want to cancel your contract. But these are the facts in hand.
1. I contacted my Attorney and he stated to stop all funding to A-1 leasing due to the many complaints they have againsted them.
2. I contacted the Internet Crime Center ( Which is part of the FBI) They contacted the Texas Attorney Generals Office, I got a call from the a Detective from their office and he stated that he was going to see the Attorney General for further actions.
3. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and filed a complaint.
4. I also contacted Grand Rapids District Attorney's office and they sent me out forms to fill on A-1 leasing.
5. I contacted an Attorney in Dallas Texas and he has a class action Lawsite against A-1 leasing, who has told me that A-1 leasing knowingly supported Startup Essentials as a scam, and who hired Startup Essentials to act as an agent for A-1 leasing. Therefore, holding A-1 leasing responsable for all damages and legal issues. Also this attorney stated that A-1 leasing has small pockets and might go out of business due to this issue. If so, all contracts are then void.
So, what have I done? I went to my bank and they helped me stop all funding to A-1 leasing. I also contacted the three main Credit Reporting Agencies letting them know that I was scammed and gave them a History of Both A-1 leasing, bond Corp (which is the same company) and Startup Leasing. All of this was advice by my attorney.
Just a quick note, if everyone did this with over 200 complaints and growning, A-1 leasing will tend to lose 1,200,000.00. They can't afford this and their investors will drop them and but them out of business.
Also Something to think about, How come, A-1 leasing and Startup Essentials will not respond to any of these charges? For they are allowed too!
I think everyone should let others know what their are doings.