Complaint Review: Startup Essentials - A-1 Leasing - Bond Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2008

• Reported By:charlotte North Carolina
Startup Essentials - A-1 Leasing - Bond Corporation
4455 LBJ Freeway Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

USA Card Services - Startup Essentials Money Loss on Online Store Website Business RipOff Dallas Texas

I was interested in starting up a home business and did some internet research. Startup Essentials contacted me and explained how easy it would be, with all of the support they would provide, for me to start a home-based business which only a little money per month. They advised I would select a product to sell and they would create the website for me. I signed on and immediately realized my mistake as I could not get anyone on the phone to help me get started. The number I initially used no longer worked. That was 25 months ago and my account has been drafted 3 times a month since then until 11-07 when I stopped 2 of the drafts. The third and largest, for the credit card machine is still coming out of my account. I have tried several times to cancel this arrangement but all of my attempts have been dead ends. I spoke with my bank today and they advised I can close my account. I will be contacting Consumer Protection in Raleigh to file a report. Do not sign up for this unless you want to be ripped off. I have not made a single dime on this venture.

Angie
charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Startup-Essentials-A-1-Leasing-Bond-Corporation/Dallas-Texas-75244/USA-Card-Services-Startup-Essentials-Money-Loss-on-Online-Store-Website-Business-RipOff-296388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startup Essentials - A-1 Leasing - Bond Corporation