Complaint Review: Startup Essentials - A-1 Leasing

• Submitted: Thu, March 27, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2008

• Reported By:Lithia Springs Georgia
Startup Essentials - A-1 Leasing
startupessentials.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Startup Essentials - A-1 Leasing Non-cancellable lease scam Internet

After being unemployed for over a year and desperate for income, I responded to an earn money at home ad which I felt my wife could do if I returned to work. What I received was a notebook with CD-ROMs and on-line instruction. My checking account was debited for over $136.00 a month, sometimes more than once a month.

I first felt the pain when my mortgage payment check bounced due to insufficient funds. In order to stop the automatic payments, I closed out a bank account I had had for years and changed banks. My bank said I was responsible for all the insufficient fund fees caused by this company's non-cancellable lease.

Recently I received a letter from their attorney advising me I owed them $9000. That is a lot of money for a few CDs and a notebook. Please don't let yourself be fooled by this company. I may have to file bankruptcy because of them.

Jack
Lithia Springs, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2008 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Startup-Essentials-A-1-Leasing/Dallas-Texas/Startup-Essentials-A-1-Leasing-Non-cancellable-lease-scam-Internet-321660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startup Essentials - A-1 Leasing