Complaint Review: Startup Essentials, A-1 Leasing

• Submitted: Sun, August 31, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 31, 2008

• Reported By:New Bern North Carolina
Startup Essentials, A-1 Leasing
2007 Eastern Ave, 4455 LBJ Freeway Grand Rapids, Michigan U.S.A.

Startup Essentials, A-1 Leasing I have been threatened with a law suite by commercial collections of America on behalf of A-1 Leasing. Grand Rapids Michigan

I have been threatened by a collection agency. To settle with me. I entered into this aggrement in October of 2006. After making a few payments I sent the Lap-top and books back. I closed My bank account, and haven' heard anything until now. I thought they had dropped it, but I was wrong. If anyone has information to help me, please let me know.

New Bern, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2008 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Startup-Essentials-A-1-Leasing/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49507/Startup-Essentials-A-1-Leasing-I-have-been-threatened-with-a-law-suite-by-commercial-coll-368555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startup Essentials, A-1 Leasing