Complaint Review: Startup Essentials - A1 Leaseing Startup Essentials - USA Card Services

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2007

• Reported By:Seffner Florida
Startup Essentials - A1 Leaseing Startup Essentials - USA Card Services
4455 LBJ Freeway Ste Dallas,, Texas U.S.A.

Startup Essentials - A1 Leaseing - USA Card Services Rip you off Dallas, Texas

Some time ago I was looking for information on the internet inregards to working from home. Startup Essentials And A1 Leaseing Startup Essentials & USA Card Services,had contacted to me.

I was told I would get all this equipment to be able to work from home and build a home based web store. Building the web store would be free, I can make all kinds of money by selling on the internet, if I was having problems they would give free tech help. Well Im sure you heard all this.

Well know you need to read this about the company. They are full of sh... They do nothing but clean out your bank account. I paid them over half their money. I missed a payment one mo and they sent a letter to pay off the rmaining amount and would be for less then what I owed. Well low an behold they took out the payment for the following mo pluse the one I missed. They have just called me to offer my a new setelment for over 6 thousand dollars. The original amount was for about 5 thousand. So how does this work, when you have paid over 4 thousand dollars.

Buyer BEWARE Very Aware

Seffner, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2007 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Startup-Essentials-A1-Leaseing-Startup-Essentials-USA-Card-Services/Dallas-Texas-75244/Startup-Essentials-A1-Leaseing-USA-Card-Services-Rip-you-off-Dallas-Texas-295098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startup Essentials - A1 Leaseing Startup Essentials - USA Card Services