• Report: #319469

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2008

• Reported By:miami Florida
Startup Essentials And A-1 Leasing
www.startupessentials.com Internet U.S.A.

Startup Essentials And A-1 Leasing I've been scammed by startup essentials and A-1 leasing Grand Rapids Michigan Internet

Startup Essentials went out of business before I could even contact them to help me with anything. I honestly believe A-1 leasing is also in on it. I was never able to reach them and all the numbers I had on them were cancelled and one of the numbers is a trucking co. I am not paying them anymore. They have gotten $1500.00 from me so far and I refuse to send them anymore. They didn't do their part in helping me so I will not pay anymore. As for A-1 leasing they should get their money from Startup essentials instead of trying to get the little people like us. They should go after the big guys cause they are not getting it from me.

miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2008 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Startup-Essentials-And-A-1-Leasing/internet/Startup-Essentials-And-A-1-Leasing-Ive-been-scammed-by-startup-essentials-and-A-1-leasing-319469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startup Essentials And A-1 Leasing