Complaint Review: Startup Essentials

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2007

• Reported By:lakeland Florida
Startup Essentials
4455 LBJ Freeway,Dallas Texas 75244 Or PO Box 56728, The Colony,Texas 75056-0728 Addison, Texas U.S.A.

Startup Essentials And A-1 Leasing I have been cut in half by a dubble edge sword once by Startup Essentials and again by A-1 Leasing Startup Essentials Located In Dallas And A-1 Leasing In Grand Rapids Addison Texas

Beware of the dubble edge sword from Startup Essentials.

I recived a letter from Startup Essentials via the Better Business Bureau after stating that they were very shady in there offering to help build and develop my business.

here are a few of there words "The program can include a wireless laptop computre...." "For those that Choose to Lease......"

At the end of a very long and indept interview ,the last words you will hear is about the computre. Then there are the sigunters needed . I asked about the computer, and there reply was "you have to have it".

That was the first part of the sword.

How beware there is a leasing Company called A-1 Leasing LLC that works with Startup Essentials with there ,"Non cancelable equipment lease Agreement". They use a Company called Bound Corp to take you money from your Checking acct. every mounth.

You how have how been cut in half.

It was in December 2006 after reading the Non cancelable lease, I realized the mistake I had made. I worked very hard at getting my wed based busness going. (this was not going to get the best of me) Countless late hours learning and getting bounced around by a few web builders. (Provided by Startup Essentials.) The web site now set ready for months, ready to start paying it's way.

At the very least the monthly payment of $137.50. Nothing happened. emails came here and there asking me to throw more money at the thing for several mounths. Finaly the light came on and I learned that I could have done this on the computer I already had. Which I have given my laptop to my son who had just served his country for the last 4 years.

In July 2007 I no Longer could take the $137.50 from our living expences. Then there was (lease breaker) a gift from above. Not so fast it coast $65.00 for me to learn how to Send out letters, return the computer ,and stop the bank draft, and to get the Better Business Bureau to investigate what I feel was a shady deal.

Now September 2007 is here, and I have how in front of me a letter from Commercial Collections of America Trying to Collect $7,439.46 from me on a Non Cancelable Equipment Lease Agreement. I have always keeped a looked out for people ripping outher people off, and my self ,please do not get Ripped off by Startup Essenitals or A-1 Leasing

Ronnie
lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Startup-Essentials/Addison-Texas-75001/Startup-Essentials-And-A-1-Leasing-I-have-been-cut-in-half-by-a-dubble-edge-sword-once-by-272397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startup Essentials