Complaint Review: Startup Essentials

• Submitted: Thu, April 12, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, April 12, 2007

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Startup Essentials
STARTUP ESSENTIALS, USA CARD SERVICE'S, A-1 LEASING DALLAS, Texas U.S.A.

Startup Essentials RIP-OFF A-1 Leasing, USA Card Service's. Pgh,PA They are moving East, Watch OUT...!!! DALLAS Texas

Pittsburgh, PA.. Just signed up with Startup Essentials, and thier band of thief's. Lucky I did not order the laptop computer, but my payments seem the same as the people that did.

Payment is $142.00 +- Just began thier "Journey" program, and I feel like I'm back in third grade. I am 60 years old, and they are trying to reprogram me. What a joke, I was to have a Mentor that would guide me thru the program, and be able to contact if needed. It's been a month and a half and I have not heard a peep out of them.

I will be doing what you all seem to have had to do, disrupt my Banking, and start contacting legal representation. I see there is a web site "Lease Breakers.Com. see you there. Please let me know if there is anything new I'm not aware of..

Thomas
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2007 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Startup-Essentials/DALLAS-Texas-75244/Startup-Essentials-RIP-OFF-A-1-Leasing-USA-Card-Services-PghPA-They-are-moving-East-243655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startup Essentials