Complaint Review: Startup Essentials

• Reported By:Double Springs Alabama
Startup Essentials
DALLAS, Texas U.S.A.

Startup Essentials Rip Off Dallas Texas

I signed on with this company because they said I could make money on the internet. Right after I got the package I knew that this company was not legit. I canceled the bank account that they were getting money from. I recieved only two letters with late charges.

I have never had a phone call nor heard from them in about three months now. I got an ugly letter yesterday stating that I owe them over 900.00 right now or I would hear from a collection agency. They are not getting any more money from me. They also said in the letter that i owed then for a credit card machine. I dont have a credit card machine and have never had one. I just don't know what to do. Can someone help me?

Double Springs, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2008 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Startup-Essentials/DALLAS-Texas/Startup-Essentials-Rip-Off-Dallas-Texas-299730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startup Essentials