Complaint Review: Startup Essentials

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2008

• Reported By:Norwalk Ohio
Startup Essentials
4455 LBJ Freeway Suite 501 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Startup Essentials This is a SCAM!!! Invested 5000.00 with these people and can't even contact them! Dallas Texas

I, like many others whose reports I've read, was convinced by the "interviewer" from Startup Essentials that an Internet based home business was a sure thing...assuming I bought there program. It was presented as being air-tight. They provided the tools necessary to set-up a site, a "24 hour" customer service line where "experts" would help with questions, data bases for perusal in terms of product selection and sales potential, ect...In addition, the time commitment was "5-10 hours a week" and the business should be set up in 1-2 months. (Most were up and running "in a month.") Moreover, they pretended to genuinely interested in my sucuess based on the fact that they'd recieve a percentage of the profit generated by the site.

Well, I was pumped, that is until I got into the logistical end of the program...my lord!! The "educational" element of the program would have taken my longer than many semster long courses that I took in college! I persuded for a month or so (When I HAD the free time) and final lost momentum as my duties for my other two jobs increased. I would have never invested the money if I had not been lied to about the time commitment. Also, when I have had question, I could never get through via phone to speak with anyone!

It's now tax time, and I need questioned answered about the fees that I've been charged and I find out they've changed their phone number! This is obviously a breech of contract, as part of the agreement was that they provide 24 hour "experts" for consol.

Norwalk, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2008 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Startup-Essentials/Dallas-Texas-75244/Startup-Essentials-This-is-a-SCAM-Invested-500000-with-these-people-and-cant-even-con-306475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startup Essentials