Complaint Review: Startup Essentials

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2008

• Reported By:Wheatfield Indiana
Startup Essentials
www.startupessentials.com Internet U.S.A.

Startup Essentials I have been paying for almost a year and have benifited nothing from this program. Internet

I was convinced that this program was simple and would be very profitable. I have been paying for the lease of this cheap laptop for almost a year now and have 3 years to go. I have not received any money or benefits from this program. I was told that they would walk me through the steps and with some effort on my part that this could be very profitable. Like I said, I have had no results and want my money back. They can have this cheap computer back!!!!

Tracy
Wheatfield, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2008 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Startup-Essentials/internet/Startup-Essentials-I-have-been-paying-for-almost-a-year-and-have-benifited-nothing-from-th-302129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startup Essentials