Complaint Review: Startup Essentials

• Updated: Sat, June 07, 2008

• Reported By:Discovery Bay California
Startup Essentials
startupessentials.com Internet U.S.A.

Startup Essentials four year unbreakable contract for phoney internet business and a computer that is worth only $600.00 Internet

Startup Essentials promised a lucrative internet business but does not give real support to produce what they said I could make and left me with a non-cancellable four year contract paying $139.90 a month. They handle all their business on the internet or a fax line. When I called in for help and advice, all they want is more money.

They look for a person(s) like me, someone that is in need of financial help to make ends meet, then mislead you with pep talks and pre-recorded words of encouragement into more financial debt. The program is set up electronically with little to no human contact. I made a serious attempt to make the business work because I believed what they said. Now I am stuck with a four year contract with no hope of being successful with what they have to offer.

By the time I completed the self teaching CD package mailed to me when I signed up, I called to cancel my contract and was informed that I could not do so (because of my contract for four years). When I called back I got no answer at all.

Let the buyer beware. When you sign up with Startup Essentials, be ready to give up your money. They are internet bandits.

Khalid
Discovery Bay, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2008 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Startup-Essentials/internet/Startup-Essentials-four-year-unbreakable-contract-for-phoney-internet-business-and-a-compu-338117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startup Essentials