Complaint Review: Startup Esstials, James One, A1 Leasing

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:Arden North Carolina
Startup Esstials, James One, A1 Leasing
4455 LBJ Freeway Suite 501 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Startup Esstials, James One, A1 Leasing Stopped payment, changed bank account. Dallas Texas

Ripped off. Got me signed up. Chris the man that signed me up said he would help me set up a website. I do not have one. Was dumped after signing up.
Emailed Chris and email was returned, said was unable to deliver.
A1 Leasing got into the picture somehow. Nothing was mentioned about that company to me at the time of signing up.
As of the later part of 2008 my credit score has dropped to the point I can't get a loan. $5500.00 was put against my credit.
I want to know how an internet scam can get away with this? They need to be stopped, and to quit ruining peoples lives.
This was to get me out of debt, instead got me deeper in and ruined my credit.
Is there a way to counter sue?

Phyllis
Arden, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Startup-Esstials-James-One-A1-Leasing/Dallas-Texas-75244/Startup-Esstials-James-One-A1-Leasing-Stopped-payment-changed-bank-account-Dallas-Texa-408409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startup Esstials, James One, A1 Leasing