Complaint Review: Startupessentials And A-1 Leasing

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2008

• Reported By:Broomfield Colorado
Startupessentials And A-1 Leasing
2007 Eastern Ave S.E Grand Rapids, Michigan U.S.A.

Startupessentials And A-1 Leasing are stealing our money. Our bank stopped pay them, then they put us in debt collection. How do I fight back? Grand Rapids Michigan

2006 November, a Startupessentials representative called me, and said they can help me build up a home business. I fell into it, and followed their instruction to sign the lease in a hurry.

Few days later, I got the leasing in mail. The lease is not with Startupessentials, but with A-1 Leasing, the lease is non-cancelable, and it is 48 months. I feel cheated, but tried to do the business.

I followed their steps to go through the journeys, try to setup the web-site, and tried everything, but could not get the business going. Then I realized they are leasing me the laptop, and it they helped me setup a business can not make any money.

After struggled for a year, I realized I can not make any money from this business. Then I surfed the internet to see what other people are doing with this company. Then I read that people say they have sent the equipment back to A1 Leasing, and asked their bank to stop pay A1 Leasing.

I did the same thing. But last month, I got a letter from debt collection company, say I need to pay $6500.

Anyone there can help me fight back with A1 Leasing and the debt collection company?

Broomfield, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2008 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Startupessentials-And-A-1-Leasing/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49507-3234/Startupessentials-And-A-1-Leasing-are-stealing-our-money-Our-bank-stopped-pay-them-then-314451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Startupessentials And A-1 Leasing