Complaint Review: Starving Students, a moving company

• Reported By: Cheryl — Newark Delaware United States of America
Starving Students, a moving company
334 Robinson Business Park Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Starving Students, a moving company Scammed big time Wilmington, Delaware

I used Starving Students to help me move yet only half the items in my former apartment in Wilmington was moved; I have to go to the former apartment to retrieve the items that were left behind, and I don't feel right about this since I no longer live there.  I keep calling the Starving Students in my state; I want those items moved or they will hear from my attorney yet nobody returns my telephone calls.  I will keep calling these people at least twice a day until something is done!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2011 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Starving-Students-a-moving-company/Wilmington-Delaware-19805/Starving-Students-a-moving-company-Scammed-big-time-Wilmington-Delaware-709443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Starving Students, a moving company