Complaint Review: State Attorney

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: robin — Greensboro North Carolina
State Attorney
Houton, Texas Houston, North Carolina United States of America

State Attorney Travis Walker, Frank Murphy This state attorney office called me telling me I would be going to jail if I did not pay them from a cash advance Houston, North Carolina

I got a phone call from the number 8174000344 and a Frank Murphy left a message on machine to call him regarding a lawsuit filed against me. I called them back and talked with a Travis Walker he proceeded to tell me I would be arrested and charges would be filed against me that would prevent me from working for the next 7 yrs. He wanted me to go to Walmat, 7-11, or a Radioshack to purchase a prepay card to pay him and it had to be done in the next hour. Luckily I have awesome parents and they searched his name before i paid this fraud man because he was plastered on this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Attorney/Houston-North-Carolina-/State-Attorney-Travis-Walker-Frank-Murphy-This-state-attorney-office-called-me-telling-me-1045941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Attorney