Complaint Review: State Farm Danny Venz

• Submitted: Tue, November 08, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, November 08, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Dallas Texas U.S.A.
State Farm Danny Venz
4848 Lemmon Ave #106 Dallas, Texas United States of America

State Farm Danny Venz State Farm DANNY VENZ is very scary insurance company cancelling insurance for no reason. Dallas, Texas

Just got off the phone with Danny Venz, and I have five insurance policies with them.

TWO of them are life insurance policies.
One is a renter's insurance.
Two are commercial liability.

They cancelled my insurance on three of them, and I have NEVER missed a payment or filed a claim.  When I called, the lady gave me a reason that was completely different than the reason on the "cancellation letter".

When I said - this is very odd that you are saying one thing and the letter from the underwriter says another thing.  Which is it?

They called me back and said that I failed to send an update letter to them.   They sent me a "has anything changed" letter.  I sent it back saying nothing has changed.  We're still in business.  They sent me a "cancellation" letter ONE week after getting into a huge shouting match with the owner Danny Venz of State Farm.

Hmmm..

Coincidence?

And so I said - well - if one is cancelled - why are the other two not being renewed.

Uh uh uh..

I'm not sure.. uh uh uh..

Lots of stuttering and mumbling.  It's very scary dealing with Danny Venz and State Farm when they can cancel .. they can steer you in the wrong direction.. try to use intimidation.. and then get angry because they steered me in the wrong direction.  AND now are dropping my policies all together.

I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM EVERY AGAIN!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2011 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Farm-Danny-Venz/Dallas-Texas-75204/State-Farm-Danny-Venz-State-Farm-DANNY-VENZ-is-very-scary-insurance-company-cancelling-ins-796156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Farm Danny Venz