Complaint Review: State Farm Insurance - Clarence Saunders

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2002

• Reported By:
State Farm Insurance - Clarence Saunders
, Texas U.S.A.

Taken advantage of by Clarence Saunders of State Farm Insurance Texas!!

In June of 2000, we were selling our house. The buyers wanted a report from a structural engineer due to a crack in the brick on the outside. He determined that there was not any foundation problems, but stated we should have tests run to determine if there was a slab leak. He suggested we call our insurance agency to find out about our coverage for water damage. We called our rep. to ask his advice. He suggested a rep. come out to view whether there was indeed a leak. So we made an appointment. In the next couple of days, we decided to call a plumber out. He ran $250 worth of tests and determined that there was no leak. The next day I called our rep.. I told him that we did not have a water leak after all and cancelled our appointment.

No one from State Farm ever visited our house. However, based on these two telephone conversations, our rep. filed a water damage claim on our behalf. Now, as I am purchasing a new home, I discover this non-extistent claim. I am furious that this rep. (Clarence Saunders) practices business by filing false claims. No State Farm rep. ever visited my house, nor did I ever receive any monies from the agency. If you live in the State of Texas, beware of him!!

Marissa

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on State Farm Insurance

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Farm-Insurance-Clarence-Saunders/Texas/Taken-advantage-of-by-Clarence-Saunders-of-State-Farm-Insurance-Texas-15977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Farm Insurance - Clarence Saunders