Complaint Review: State Farm Insurance Co

• Updated: Sun, May 23, 2010

• Reported By: Tim — wilmington Ohio United States of America
State Farm Insurance Co
1440 Grainville Rd. bloomington, Illinois United States of America

State Farm Insurance Co michael Vassar Took Truck And someone totaled it bloomington, Illinois

Hello,

I am letting people know exactly what State Farm Insurance done to me,I Had a beautiful 1988 Ford F-150 XLT Lariet,I used it for shows and cruise-ins,There was a claim on it for vandelisim.They(State Farm) took the truck with out my permission towed it to a shop and lost the truck for 7 months.When I asked who gave permision for them to take the truck,They said I did,Funny thing is I can prove I was out of town and there is no way they could of contacted me.When the truck was found it was totaled and it had 1405 miles put on it since they had it.I have numerious paper work showing how they have basicly have commited FRAUD and had truck apraised after it was totaled knowing full well They would get a value to there advantage,I have never seen a estimate on the damages,And the fact that I have well over 10,000 in reciepts on vehicle.The company they used to apraise the truck were not even a bussiness licenced to do bussiness in the state.They also felt the need to give all my info to my X-Wife and her family to further cause me problems.They have done this to alot of people and something needs to be done.If there is anyone who wants to see the information for legal reasons,Please let me know.Sorry if this sounds like ramblings but I loved my Truck and it upsets me they are getting away with stealing it,And not having to pay for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2010 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Farm-Insurance-Co/bloomington-Illinois-/State-Farm-Insurance-Co-michael-Vassar-Took-Truck-And-someone-totaled-it-bloomington-Illi-606518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Farm Insurance Co