Complaint Review: State Farm Workforce Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, August 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: fallon — baltimore Maryland United States of America
State Farm Workforce Inc.
5431 Central Avenue Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

State Farm Workforce Inc. I put the check they sent me in my account and after that they stop the check i western union the money to a Johnson Tinner twice 530.00 and 900.00 Charlotte, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: You fell for a very common scam....

I was sent a check and wasxto to put in my checking account. Then I was told to Western union 500.00 and 900.00 to a Johnson Tinner.Then go to Walmart and be secert shopper. I was suppose to keep 350.00 and 58.00 to spend in Walmart. They stop the check now I have to pay the bank back 1700.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Farm-Workforce-Inc/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28212/State-Farm-Workforce-Inc-I-put-the-check-they-sent-me-in-my-account-and-after-that-they-929135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Farm Workforce Inc.

You fell for a very common scam....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

The check was no good in the first place, the shopper job wasn't for real and the scammers you sent the money to, via an untraceable means, likely aren't even in this country.

Sorry you got taken and your money IS  gone.