Complaint Review: State Farm ins company Tom plooy agency

• Updated: Sun, June 15, 2014

• Reported By: Turner — Anchorage Alaska
State Farm ins company Tom plooy agency
Nationwide USA

State Farm ins company Tom plooy agency Did not honor uninsured motorist coverage Anchorage alaska Nationwide

I had uninsured / car insurance and was hit in a hit and run accident in May 2013

state farm tried to get us to sign off on claim in 2 weeks prior to knowing all our injuries and their claims adjuster sent a letter in writing hinting they would not pay for medical coverage

we hired a attorney who for over a year did nothing and according to State Farm the attorney caused us to lose our medical coverage leaving my wife and I with permanent injuries , my wife had a stroke and brain surgery unrelated to accident but delaying us all the while the attorney said he was working in case. A State Farm rep said they wanted to work on a settlement but months later has made no effort at all . This same State Farm rep said my ex attorney has a history past ten years of not answering communications with them . i fired the attorney but in Alaska the 7 th most corrupt state in the USA , this just released last week I can find no attorney here to take case since last attorney fired for alleged malfeasance and I feel State Farm is not sincere in wanting to settle this case

my wife is recovering still from stroke and brain surgery and would like help getting this brought to light and help getting a attorney

I feel the uninsured motorist coverage is a scam and not worth the money if they won't pay or work with their insured client at all

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2014 03:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Farm-ins-company-Tom-plooy-agency/nationwide/State-Farm-ins-company-Tom-plooy-agency-Did-not-honor-uninsured-motorist-coverage-Anchora-1154927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Farm ins company Tom plooy agency