Complaint Review: State Farm

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: bigcrack — CHURCH POINT Louisiana
State Farm
1509 Ambassador Caffery Parkway , Select State/Province USA

State Farm Bradley Beck agent My license is flagged because they failed to send notice of premium!! Lafayette Louisiana

This agent had all of my information including phone number and address from a website that I used to find a cheaper quote. After having the insurance for 6 months, they send the renewal notice to an old address that was on my credit report. My insurance was cancelled for non payment and now my license is flagged and I have to pay a fine at the DMV.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Farm/Select-StateProvince/State-Farm-Bradley-Beck-agent-My-license-is-flagged-because-they-failed-to-send-notice-of-1069955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Farm