Complaint Review: State Finance

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: David LaFlair — Hohenwald Tennessee U.S.A.
State Finance
37 E Main St Hohenwald, Tennessee United States of America

State Finance Tried to rip me off for $20 on payoff- Hohenwald, Tennessee

I went in to pay off my loan. She prints out my reciept and it shows Balance - $213. I give her $200 and she tells me that the balance is now $38. How do you have a balance of $213, pay $200 and still owe $38?

I asked to speak with who ever is above them, like the branch manager or someone and she refused to give me a number.

I would really be careful dealing with these people because they will try to get every little penny they can over on you thinking you wont catch on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Finance/Hohenwald-Tennessee-38462/State-Finance-Tried-to-rip-me-off-for-20-on-payoff-Hohenwald-Tennessee-1012239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Finance