Complaint Review: State Investigation Department

Internet USA
  • Phone: 979-200-7975
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

State Investigation Department Alicia Roy ARREST WARRANT State Attorney's Office, State Investigation Department Internet

I received a letter today in the form of an arrest warrant. Had a number for me to call immediately. I was told that I was speaking to Alicia Roy and that if i did not appear in court at 4:40 pm tomorrow down town Augusta GA at the District Circuit Court I would be arrested. The three charges she kept saying very fast and stated that I owed money to to a quick cash place that I never repaid. I tried calling them back but could not geta number. They have my SSN and asked me to verify it after they recited it to me. Angry! I hope that these people are caught nad thrown under jail. Ruined my whole day. I could not function after this.UnREAL!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Investigation-Department/internet/State-Investigation-Department-Alicia-Roy-ARREST-WARRANT-State-Attorneys-Office-State-I-1140573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Investigation Department