criticism

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: charlene legaux — san diego
State Law Firm of Pennsylvania

State Law Firm of Pennsylvania American payday Advance I was accused of an outstanding cash advance. I received a phone call from a 5 digit telephone number which was extremly odd. The person on the phone had a very strong asian acient said his name was Internet

On April 2, 2013 i received a phone call from a 5-digit telephone number.  The man on the other end said his name was Jay Jordan.  He was an Asian man with an extremly strong accent.   He asked if i was aware that i was being investigated and soon to be in prisoned and to be picked up at my job for an outstansing payday advance.  He had detailed information of my job, my bank, and other information.

He then told me in order to avoid arrest at my job and going to court that i have to immediatly send $562.00 to there State Law Firm of Penn. When i began asking him questions he immediately switched me over to his supervisor.

When she got on the phone, She had an strong asian accent as well. She mentioned the company American Cash Advance was seeking to sue me and that they contacted the State irm of Penn.  She threatend to have my information reported to the police department and my job accusing me of cash advance check fraud.  She then went to say that the only way she could resolve this matter is for me to send $562.00 immediatly.  When I began asking her name and phone number, her last words to me were "See you in court" and she hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Law-Firm-of-Pennsylvania/internet/State-Law-Firm-of-Pennsylvania-American-payday-Advance-I-was-accused-of-an-outstanding-cas-1040709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Law Firm of Pennsylvania