Complaint Review: State Law Group of Pennslyvania

• Submitted: Wed, December 21, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: Jesus — North Hollywood California United States of America
State Law Group of Pennslyvania

State Law Group of Pennslyvania Kelly Wilson Phone harrassment, Threatening, false accusations Internet

I received a phone call at my place of employment. The person asked to speak with me and mispronounced my first name, Jesus, assuming that I am Spanish.

I corrected the caller. The person then said that someone was filing a suit against.

I asked what for. It was not made clear to me the reason. I then asked what company he was with. He said the State Law Group of Pennslyania. I was told to contact my lawyer and that papers would be mailed to me. Then he abruptly hung up.

I also received a message taken by someone at my place of residence that a Kelly Wilson had called from the State Law Group of Pennslyania.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Law-Group-of-Pennslyvania/internet/State-Law-Group-of-Pennslyvania-Kelly-Wilson-Phone-harrassment-Threatening-false-accusat-812356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Law Group of Pennslyvania