Complaint Review: State Wide Warranty, SWW

• Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: Loris Ebrahim — Marina California United States of America
State Wide Warranty, SWW
427 N. tatnall St #21853 wilmington, Delaware United States of America

State Wide Warranty, SWW Keith R. Goodman/ SWW regional manager Dishonest, liars, fraudulent, deceitful, imposters, crooks, false and all the shameful description wilmington, Delaware

I was shopping for a home warranty for my house on the internet, Keith R. Goodman called me and introduced himself as the regional manager for SWW(state wide warranty) and offered me a protection for my house systems and appliances for 2 years and 2 months for $575.94 plus $45.00 per service call. After he had emailed me all the information in writing, I paid the amount as mentioned above.

I had no need for their service for a long while, but a month ago I needed their service for a plumbing problem in my house. When I called I only got recorded message that I was next in line but never received any answer, I contacted Keith Goodman by phone and email but to no avail.

I kept on calling and emailing for three days and then I realized that I am a victim of fraud, later I found this site for which I am writing this report, I will also contact BBB or find a legal assistance to get back my money and but those crooks behind bars where they belong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Wide-Warranty-SWW/wilmington-Delaware-19801-2230/State-Wide-Warranty-SWW-Keith-R-Goodman-SWW-regional-manager-Dishonest-liars-fraudule-1026494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Wide Warranty, SWW