Complaint Review: State Wide Warranty

• Reported By: Intisab — Clovis California United States of America
State Wide Warranty
427 N Tatnall St #21853 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

State Wide Warranty Is a Fraud Wilmington, Delaware

State Wide Warranty has poor, horrible and unacceptable customer service provided by their claim center. I have two homes under warranty by state wide warranty and never had the need to utilize their services. I got home warranty from the company thinking that your company is dependable and reliable but I was highly disappointed with my first encounter with their customer service. I had a problem with the air conditioner at my other house. I called their claim center and I was on hold for three hours and fifteen minutes and then an agent answered my call and I  explained  her the problem. I was told the technician will call me in the afternoon to inform me about the appointment time. No one bothered to call. I called the claim center next day and was on hold for more than four hours before an agent answered my call. Finally technician arrived and said that air conditioners are on roof of second story and he does not have the equipment to go up and went back. We called again to the so called 24 hour claim center and were again as last two times first customer  in line for the representative and no one answered for four hours. We were on hold for four continuous hours and finally gave up.

The next day I called again and was again the first customer in line for six and half hour and no one answered the call. For one service call I had to call four times and issue is still has not resolved. First time the hold time was more than three hour and fifteen minutes and second time more than four  hours ,for the third time for four hours and fourth time six and half hours but still no one answered our call even after four hour ,and six and half hour of hold. Since I have tried my best to resolve the problem but there has been no response from their side. This is the worse and most horrible customer service I have come across in my life. It is a nightmare to deal with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Wide-Warranty/Wilmington-Delaware-19801-2230/State-Wide-Warranty-Is-a-Fraud-Wilmington-Delaware-954915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Wide Warranty