Complaint Review: State Wide Warranty

• Reported By: Iris — Northbrook Illinois United States of America
State Wide Warranty
427 N Tatnall St #21853 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

State Wide Warranty This Company is a Scam!!!!!! Wilmington Delaware

After doing some internet research, I purchased three Home Warranty policies from this company.  The sales agent, Keith Goodman, who is the  Regional Manager, was very  quick to do everything possible to make sure I buy the policies and pay for  them for the entire year.  After that no one at the company is to be found.  I was lucky enough to get through once to make a claim.  They send out  a plumbing company,  and then denied  them to make a repair. I paid my copay. After numerous phone calls to find out why the claim was denied, SWW  told me to call my own service and that they  would reimburse me for  repairs.  After I sent in my claim and  after a month of non stop calling,  SWW  told me that the check was in the mail.  That was 5 months ago. Now, no one picks up the phone or returns any calls.  I have been doing repairs on my own. After I left messages pretending to buy a new policy, someone calls back, but once they hear that I am calling to make a complaint, they  just hang up.  I now will be filing  a claim through State General in Illinois, this is where I bought the policy and will try through Delaware as well. While I have no hope that I will ever get my money back, I hope that there will be  a way to file a class action law suit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Wide-Warranty/Wilmington-Delaware-19801-2230/State-Wide-Warranty-This-Company-is-a-Scam-Wilmington-Delaware-989189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Wide Warranty