Complaint Review: State Wide Warranty

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: linda — West Jordan Utah United States of America
State Wide Warranty
427 N Tatnall ST 21853 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

State Wide Warranty Keith Goodman Bought two year home warranty for $643.72. When I went to file a claim it took 8 days to get a hold of someone. When yhey sent someone out we payed $45.00 deductable but the guy they sent out never go Wilmington, Delaware

I purchaced a two year home warranty for $643.72 When I went to file a claim I couldnt reach them for 8 or 9 days. Finally with a lot of trouble they sent a repair guy out and we paid the 45.00 copay but the repair guy was never paid and we cant reach them to get that payment. The only time they answer is if we act like we are going to purchase and when they find out who we are they hang up on us. Very frustraiting now I am out all that money and I have to pay the repair guy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Wide-Warranty/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/State-Wide-Warranty-Keith-Goodman-Bought-two-year-home-warranty-for-64372-When-I-went-t-990185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Wide Warranty