institution

• Reported By: Ladeena — Everett Washington
State Wide Warranty
427 N Tatnalls, Wilmington DE 19801 Wilmington, Delaware USA

State Wide Warranty **RIP OFF*** Wilmington Delaware

I bought the $414 warranty about a year ago. I have never had to get hold of them since I paid them my money. Now that I have a claim to report their web site doesn't work. Their phone number goes to a message service that has an answering phone call on there of someone laughing. I've tried gettng hold of them by trying to buy a new warranty and have never been able to get hold of anyone. I think I've been 'had'

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Wide-Warranty/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/State-Wide-Warranty-RIP-OFF-Wilmington-Delaware-1058559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Wide Warranty