• Report: #1019513

• Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: IAmAnonymous — Laguna Niguel California United States of America
State Wide Warranty
427 N. Tatnall St. #21853 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

State Wide Warranty Took our $$, never answered calls or emails. Lawsuit will ensue. Wilmington, Delaware

A year ago, we signed up with this company, and paid $300 with my debit card. Not one month later, we had a problem with our oven. Despite our repeated phone calls, we never once got to speak to a person. We were told repeatedly by their automated service that we were "next in line to speak to a representative". 20, 30, 45 minutes later... no one ever picked up the line.
We tried numerous times over the course of the year to reach someone, and the same exact thing happened every time: put on hold indefinitely.

I tried to file a scam report with my bank (US Bank), but all they could tell me was to cancel my card so State Wide couldn't charge on it.

We emailed Keith, pleading with him to contact us regarding our account, I set my email to "high priority", etc.... we heard nothing back.

We have been ripped off, and we are demanding our $300 back for services never provided. We will now be filing a claim in small claims court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-Wide-Warranty/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/State-Wide-Warranty-Took-our-never-answered-calls-or-emails-Lawsuit-will-ensue-Wilm-1019513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State Wide Warranty