Complaint Review: State farm insurance

• Submitted: Thu, August 14, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, December 09, 2008

• Reported By:moore haven Florida
State farm insurance
One State farm plaza Bloomington, Illinois U.S.A.

State farm insurance, state farm bank ripoff very deceptive company liars BAD Business Sell something NO GOOD Keep your nose out of things you know nothing about. Bloomington Illinois and Florida Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: state farm bank

14/August/2003
Got Home from work, E-Mail Rebuttal on a report I filed

04/July/2003, some person named Kim Florence Alabama, said my agent lied to me.

Message says contact Kim if could help, unable to find any to contact. Only information given was KIM Florence Alabama. Went to State Farm .com to do search no Kim Florence Alabama was found.

First I wasn't talking to agent, was office manager in Florida. Agent sold me the policies 20/25 X2 Uninsured motorist. Attorney advised $50,000.00 stacking policies.

MEDICAL BILLS PAID when PIP? Medical coverage used up or person at fault did not have insurance, per my agent. Wasn't talking about vehicle.

Has KIM ever heard about like kind replacment. Florida Law.

Why pay for insurance if won't repair or replace vehicle. Talks like my vehicle only worth $1,000.00, I told State Farm office manager to find me a vehicle, like kind for that and I would take it. Said he could but offers more money instead.

I also understand it's illegal for any representative to advise insured against securing a lawyer. We are entitled to what we paid for all those years. What about slanderous remarks?

Doctor for State Farm, stated in his report couldn't find anything wrong with my wife, just a middle aged obese female. EXTREMELY FAT. I don't think so.

I was told also in the letter from State Farm office manager we could not prove the person at fault negligent. Try this driving without a licences No insurance, Don't belong on the road without either. FLORIDA LAW! Also stated Firestone Tire caused him to crash into my car. NO DL Failure to control vehicle. Must be in control at all times, LAW!

KIM Florence Alabama whom ever you are if you see this please respond. and Keep your nose out of things you know nothing about ASS/U/ME. Do you know anything about this trouble between State Farm and Me? I dont think so. Maybe you would like to talk to our lawyer. If so contact me I will give you his name.

Philip
moore haven, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2003 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-farm-insurance/Bloomington-Illinois-61710-0001/State-farm-insurance-state-farm-bank-ripoff-very-deceptive-company-liars-BAD-Business-Sel-65749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State farm insurance

state farm bank

AUTHOR: Mike Connelly - (U.S.A.)

hi

i don't know about you accident but i do know that i have a chrysler mini van finianced through state farm bank and they are currently holding the title to my van for ransome or until they get pay off.state farm bank should only have a copy of the title not the full title.i can't even try to trade my van because state farm bank is holding the title.after i pay this van off i will not be doing any bussiness with state farm bank.i am supposed to have the title to my van not state farm bank.