Complaint Review: State of Alabama Department of Revenue

• Submitted: Mon, November 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 30, 2009

• Reported By: Redbow nln — Andalusia Alabama U.S.A.
State of Alabama Department of Revenue
50 North Ripley Street Internet United States of America

State of Alabama Department of Revenue They have a lic., to steal and bring great harm to a person and there is nothing one can do. Internet

Well where does one start with so much wrong? My wife and I were given an auduit for the tax yaers of 04.05 and 06.

At this so called fair auduit was VERNELL CRAIG employee of the State of Alabama, this man is in no way worthey of the possion he holds. He has a personal dislike for me. Being in a small town we have to put up with the good-old-boy network.

Each time we were asked about a certain deduction, I would slide the reciepts and records over to him "VENELL CRAIG" would "NOT!" look at or even touch the documentation. This happened over and over throu out the auduit.

At the end of the so called auduit, VERNELL CRAIG said: As far as I am concerened, you did not make enough money to file for deductions and dont brother to file an appeal because there is no one in Montgomery that will disagree with me, they never have.

We did file an appeal and sent in about 30 lbs., (copies) of records. The only thing I can think of is that, that audutor did not wish to take the time to look at and investigate this properly, sayin there would not be any adjustments to this auduit.

I was told I could take this to the STATE TAX COURT and prove my case (if I could).

I bet this would have went really well, I did not have the money to hire an Attorney, so we did not. I told them that I had all ready proven my case to them two different times and what would make this time any different.

VERNELL CRAIG should not have the job that he has nor most of the TAX vampiers have, the only reason they have the jobs they do is because, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE, JUST THE STATE OF ALABAMA.

All VERNELL CRAIG could do was talk about his wifes bad health, I wish her the best but I wish him the worst, I hope lives long just to have a long and painfull end.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-of-Alabama-Department-of-Revenue/internet/State-of-Alabama-Department-of-Revenue-They-have-a-lic-to-steal-and-bring-great-harm-to-530722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State of Alabama Department of Revenue