Complaint Review: State of Alabama, Lauderdale county

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: shelley — florence Alabama
State of Alabama, Lauderdale county
200 SOUTH COURT STREET florence, Alabama United States of America

State of Alabama, Lauderdale county Hon. Elizabeth Berry, gaurdian at litem Sandra Whyde, maternal grandmother and DHR of Alabama These people have no clue what it takes to raise a daughter! Elizabeth Berry is nothing but a FAKE!! She charged me 500 dollars to investigate our situation...THE FAKE MONY HUNGRY WITCH florence, Alabama

The Alabama DHR courts...Judge Jackson! Is a joke! I have no neglect charges, no abuse charges, no drug charges, no felonies... So my mother wants my daughter..and in Alabama I guess thats how it goes! My daughter is 11 today and I don't get to see her. Well DRUNK GRANDMA gets to make the decisions! Over half of my daughters friends live with their grandparents...WHATS THAT TELL YOU!!! PLEASE HELP ME! I can't afford represntation because if I loose my home or my electric or can't pay $253 a month child support then the HON. Elizabeth Berry says I will definatily not get my daughter back! I PAID ELIZABETH BERRY $500 to investigate this case...that woman wont answer my calls...has NEVER had a sit down disscusion with me...has NEVER been to my house...and will not answer my messages asking for an appointment date! AND I CALLED ALABAMA DHR LAST SUMMER...about my mother DRINKING AND DRIVING with MY DAUGHTER in the car all the time. DHR did not belive my daughter when she told them YES GRANDMA DRIVES DRUNK WITH HER IN THE CAR all the time!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-of-Alabama-Lauderdale-county/florence-Alabama-35633/State-of-Alabama-Lauderdale-county-Hon-Elizabeth-Berry-gaurdian-at-litem-Sandra-Why-1038697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State of Alabama, Lauderdale county