Complaint Review: State of South Carolina

• Updated: Sun, March 17, 2013

• Reported By: Ariakan — Greenville South Carolina
State of South Carolina
1626 Shop Rd Columbia, South Carolina United States of America

State of South Carolina SC, South Carolina, Government, Government of South Carolina SC defamed me. SC ruined me. SC slandered me. Columbia, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: What is the rest of the story..

*Consumer Comment: Why do you have a picture of Hitler

*Author of original report: Important Note

*Consumer Comment: You scum sucking piece of trash

*General Comment: Please keep us updated...

Last year I was issued an unauthorized DUI citation by the second most corrupt organization in South Carolina a.k.a "The Highway Patrol," or "The South Carolina State Troopers."(same thing)

The reason why I say unauthorized is because I passed the field sobriety test and I even cooperated and blew the breathalyzer test down at the Police Station.  The cop still charged me with a DUI and I have to fight it with help from my family's money.(I'm not railing against one cop, I've railing against the whole organization here.)

The end result one day will be eventually "not guilty," this I know.  But it is coming with a hefty price.  That diabolic critter called a state trooper had my car towed that night which costed me $200 in tow fees to get my car back.  I spent the night in jail.  My mom took out $3000 out of her 401K to pay my lawyer.

You want to know the shady part about this business?   So many people that have pled guilty to these crimes didn't know any better. [continued below]....
.....  Most of them could have gotten a lawyer and won it!!  Had I pled guilty to this, I would have needed to pay higher car insurance, gotten SR-22 insurance, paid for provisional driver's license, pay for attending drunk school, and paid the State of South Carolina about $4,000. And plus it goes on my Driver's Record for 7 years!!

The reason I am writing this article is because this has cost me what would have been my dream job.  You see, even though this citation will get dropped when you do a criminal background check on me, it shows as pending.  Well, recently I would have gotten a job from Charter but they say that pending DUI and kicked me to the curb.

So many people who are getting DUIs don't deserve them!!!  Why are COPS so eager to right a DUI and ruin somebody's life!!  I wasn't even drunk when I got pulled over.  I committed no crime.  My only crime was leaving a girlfriend's house at 2:00 AM in the morning.  That's right the State of South Carolina has taught its lunatics in the Highway Patrol to target all vehicles out that late at night.  The reason the cop gave me in the first place for pulling me over was I supposedly made an illegal lane change.(which I didn't)

PLEASE PEOPLE.  Copy and paste this and send it to our congressmen, senators, and government officials!!!  We can't allow this police state of a country to get any worse.  This is serious.  Lives are being destroyed in SC everyday by these horrible DUI citations that aren't true!!  For once in our lives, lets try to make a difference.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/State-of-South-Carolina/Columbia-South-Carolina-29201/State-of-South-Carolina-SC-South-Carolina-Government-Government-of-South-Carolina-SC-de-1035190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on State of South Carolina

What is the rest of the story..

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

So let's see here.  You blow a 0.06 BAC, so of course the cops arrest you any ways in the hopes that instead of pleading not guilty you will just plead guilty increasing their "numbers".   Yep makes total sense.

You left out what is probably one very important point...just how old are you?

If you are under 21 SC has a much lower standard for a "DUI", if you are over a 0.02 BAC..you are considered Driving Under the Influence.  Now, of course I never expect you to admit it here, after all that would blow your entire case.  Or perhaps it would get you going on another very interesting rant about how even though you are under 21 you can handle your alcohol and still should not have been arrested.

Oh and how do I figure you are under 21.  Well first "Ariakan", you used a name of a character from a game that caters to that particular age demographic.  Second, you basically had to "run home to mommy" get the money to get a lawyer.  Why would she even have to do that.  You seem to have all the angles covered..you could go into court and defend yourself.

So in addition to your age..why not tell us what else you have left out.   How about posting the specific code violation(s) you are being charged with.

Why do you have a picture of Hitler

AUTHOR: Barbarian - ()

I can understand the cops and their c**k sucking ways but why did you put a picture of Hitler. What does Hitler and Germany have to do with the Democratic ways of America land of the free and Mcdonals. At least Hitler tried to bring order and build the economy. You can try to compare with Hitler but the research and brilliance of the Germans can not be denied for a moment in 1940s Who build all the tanks submarines, ships, rockets. Thats why the Americans tried to steal and capture as many n**i scientist as they could lol Lets not forget Van Brown who launched the NASA into space or the other Nazis who build the russian space agency. It took the Americans and Russians from 1945-1960 to understand the research and engineering n**i Germans developed from 1939-1945. Lets not forget the Nuclear research and many other things. This is the American Democracy and freedom and rights and the great thinks Americans b***h so much about American. Enjoy Enjoy! You should put Nixon instead of Hitler.

Important Note

AUTHOR: Ariakan - ()

I blew a .06 on the breath test.  I passed the field sobriety test and the one at the station.  I will be more than glad to post the results once I'm found not guilty.

And yes! I do compare State Troopers of SC to Nazis.  They are arrogant and think they are better than you.  60% of all DUI cases in SOUTH CAROLINA have an end result of "NOT GUILTY."  That means that the Law Enforcement sworn to protect us is just trying to arrest as many DUI suspects as possible hoping some will stick.

As I mentioned in my article, many people think the option to get a light sentence is to plead guilty.  They don't want to take their chances in court.  Many of these people are people that probably passed the field sobriety test and breath test just fine, and because they didn't get a lawyer they now will have a DUI on their driving record for the next 5 or 6 years.

Now, I challenge you to google the percentage of DUI cases in SC that are actually convicted by a jury.  Most jury's look at the evidence in court and side with the defendant.

We are turning into a n**i Police State.  It's a shame that you a Texan doesn't have better sense than that.  Most Texans I meet are keen on Government corruption!!! But, maybe you have your reasons.  Maybe you are in the government and you have fallen away from any morals and principles because of your nice tax payed pay check, courtesy of the tax payers.  Most Government employees I meet are lazy and I can see why they'd rather ride the back of the of the easy route rather than speak up against their Power Hungry and Devious Organizations.

You scum sucking piece of trash

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

How DARE you compare law enforcement to the n**i Regime with your picture of Hilter who was nothing more than a mass murderer!! How does a DWI compare to the murder of 6 million people?? Your family money?? Please - grow up and get real.  Please post the results because I would love to see how your "high and mighty" a*s case works out.

#5 General Comment

Please keep us updated...

AUTHOR: The Outed Josey Wales - ()

...on your court case. Post docket info so we can follow it, it'll be interesting to see a SC trooper get beat in court. Make sure you post the dashcam footage so we can see how you were railroaded.

If you need pointers on how to let the public knowwhat goes on there, just search this site for the following terms- charles, phenix, and chuckles. Or are you him? Sorry you can't him, because he doesn't have any money to pay for anything, neither does hts mommy.