Complaint Review: Statebridge Mortgage Company

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Q coleman — Marrero Louisiana
Statebridge Mortgage Company
4600 South Syracuse St, Suite 700 Denver, Colorado United States of America

Statebridge Mortgage Company Worst Mortgage company on Earth / fradulent company Denver, Colorado

When I closed my mortagage i closed with Equifirst in 2007. Home Q was my servicer at that time. Statebridge claimed that they were the new servicer as of july  of 2010. From this time to the second month of Febuaqry of 2012 I never got anything in the mail saying the note was transferred are sold. So i became suspicious about the company so I contacted them to ask them if I can refinance my loan. In March of 2012 I talked to a guy named Taylor and at the time he said they didnt do refinace are modification or a forberrance. So, I wrote a letter to ask them to prove to me that they owned the mortgage note. Statebridge never responded back to me. After that I got a forensic done to send Respa to Statebridge in April. They wrote me back saying that it would take 4 t0 8 weeks back to see if they owned the note. I never herad back from them. After the 8 week I went to the Jefferson Parish courthouse and found out they had just assigned the assignment to the court. June 26 2012 the document staed for value received a mortgage Electronic Registration Systems. Inc (MERS) as the nominee of Equifirst Corporation its successors and assigns, hereby signed and transferred to the Bank Of New York Mellonb and Trust Company National Association as Grantor Trustee Of The Protium Mastyer Grantor Trust. C/o Statebridge Company llc Syracuse st. suite 700 Denver.co 80237 its successors and assigns all its rights and title amd the interst and certain mortgage excuted by Qunston Troy Coleman sr. Yolanda Short Coleman and bearing the date 5th day November of 2007 recorded on the 7th day of November in the office recored Jefferson parish State of Louisiana 10768387 and the book 0352 page 281 signed on the 26 day of june Mortgage Eleltronic Registartion Systems and company as the nominee of Equyifirst Corporatiopn its successors and asigns by Amanda Buffington Assistant Secretary on June 26 2012 before me a notary public personal appered Amanda Buffington to be known as duty sworn did say that he/she was the assiatant secretary of Mortgage Electronic registration system and company and that the instrument was signed on behalf of the corporation but Amanda Buffington is not an employee of Eqifirst Nor Mers so does not have the proper authority to sign or tranferr such document. Amanda Buffington is the default manager of Statebridge Company. This assiugnment is fraudulent and I have reported Amanda to Federal Bureau Of Investagation (FBI) and to the Attorney General office of Louisiana and Consumer Prtection Bureau

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Statebridge-Mortgage-Company/Denver-Colorado-80237/Statebridge-Mortgage-Company-Worst-Mortgage-company-on-Earth-fradulent-company-Denver-1045681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Statebridge Mortgage Company