• Report: #1131996

• Reported By: Joy — Sikeston Missouri
Stateway auto transportation
Wheeling, Illinois USA

Stateway auto transportation Fraud Wheeling Illinois

I received a call from Bill Rosen from Stateway Auto Transportation giving me a quoted price to move my car on a Thursday. I talked with him and my car was to be picked up on Monday. He had my credit card number. No calls on Friday, Saturday or Sunday on when the pick up would happen on Monday. I started calling them on Friday to try to talk with someone. All I got was an answering machine. On Monday, I left some in happy messages. Then I got a call from Pam, customer services telling me they had one to ten days to pick up my car. I told her that is not what I was told. Since they had my credit card number and I had started working with them, I waited. I got a call about ten days later telling me my car was going to be pick up the following Monday and I would be called two hours before pick up. I was in another state and had given them two different names and contact numbers of people in the State where the car was.

On that Monday I got a call from another company saying they were to move my car but he was working on that truck and he did not know where the driver was. I received no call from anyone that Monday and my car was not picked up! I called Stateway Auto multi times and all I got was answering machines. I gave them the riot act . Pam did not call me. Bill Rosen did not call me. Pam did text me saying they must of had trouble and she was sure they would pick up the car soon. The man showed up to get the car and did not call before. Of course my car decided not to run. My friend was in the house and this man said he was getting back in the taxi and leaving it. I called mr friend and told him to get outside. They got the car started and loaded.

The next day Pam texted me saying, Good Morning that me car had been picked up. That was like a slap in the face. I called and left a message about how I felt about their poor service. I get a call the next day from another man saying Pam was just trying to be nice. He tried to make it look like they did me a favor in transporting my car not on the day they said it would be picked up, not that their company did not even pick it up, not that it was not again picked up on the next day I was told it definitely would be after I waited approximately ten days and not that they kept changing the price. I have their price changes on the emails. They cannot lie about that. The third man I talked to told me that their company has lots of people on the phone twenty four-seven. They are large and taking thousands of calls continuously. I wonder why I did not get a call from them the last time until I said I was going to take legal action against them? They bait and switch. They lie. Since they all know what is going on I would say it is conspiracy to commit fraud. Do not use them. This happen in 2014.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stateway-auto-transportation-/Wheeling-Illinois-60090/Stateway-auto-transportation-Fraud-Wheeling-Illinois-1131996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stateway auto transportation