Complaint Review: Statewide Energy Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, February 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: Bruce — Carrollton Texas U.S.A.
Statewide Energy Solutions
11520 North Central Expressway #135 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Statewide Energy Solutions Go Green Bait and attempted switch; misrepresentation of material and labor quality and performance. Dallas, Texas

*Author of original report: Matter Resolved - Terms Confidential

Typical b.s. sales pitch by the "Vice President" and "Part Owner". No point going into all the details on this nearly $6K contract for nothing more than a few upgraded windows and two new exterior doors. Capable of doing the work myself, just had more important things to do at the time. So hired these people - which consists of, apparently, two guys - "Bruce" and "Mark", hiring independant contractors.  Here's the text of the last email I just sent, after promises by "Mark" that the work would be completed two weeks ago; then one week ago; then "we got a big job" story and we'll get there when we can.

Mark

You are a very polite person, and I was positive that based on your references and statement from Bruce that this minor job would be down flawlessly.  It did not turn out that way. After almost five months from order date, the work is still
incomplete. [continued below]....
.....  What was done was in a totally amateur manner. I cannot wait for this anyfurther, and I am going to redo the failed work myself.  Most disturbing is that after I told your original two crews to allow me (or them) time to make repair to the trim and siding caused by insect damage, they did not.  Instead, they chose to cover it up with caulk and pieces of wood and tell me it wasnt so much needed to do any repairs.Dont worry, Im not going to threaten legal action but its what I should do, given the cost and additional trouble.  I have it all document in photos.

There is no purpose to respond, because I do not want anyone representing your company here, again. Things happen from time-to-time, but not this much on such a simple job.  Its been nothing but delays and excuses, Day One, from Bruce onward.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Statewide-Energy-Solutions/Dallas-Texas-75243/Statewide-Energy-Solutions-Go-Green-Bait-and-attempted-switch-misrepresentation-of-materi-845245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Statewide Energy Solutions

Matter Resolved - Terms Confidential

AUTHOR: Bruce - (U.S.A.)

Statewide Energy Solutions and I have concluded a satisfactory Agreement.