Complaint Review: Statewide Van Lines

• Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: W8nsee — Poway California United States of America
Statewide Van Lines
1602 NE 205 Terrace Internet, Florida United States of America

Statewide Van Lines Charges were outrageous, thievery, or more plainly put highway robbery. Internet, Florida

I was moving a small amount of household goods cross country.  The driver that picked up my goods was insulting, arrogant, pompous, and completely self serving in his manner.  He loaded my goods to then tell me I had exceed the cubic sq footage I had purchased and commenced to write up a new bill of goods.  Once my things were taken, I learned they were unloaded from the truck that picked them up into a warehouse and held there, charging me a warehouse fee.  This was one, not something that was explained to me that would happen and two, something I certainly did not request.  From that point it took 24 business days to get my shipment for a total of 30 days from the time of pickup.  My things were smashed, jammed into available space among a shipment that belong to other individuals in the moving truck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Statewide-Van-Lines/Internet-Florida-33179/Statewide-Van-Lines-Charges-were-outrageous-thievery-or-more-plainly-put-highway-robber-883138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Statewide Van Lines