Complaint Review: Statewide Van Lines

Statewide Van Lines
1602 NE 205 Terrace Miami, Fl 33179 Miami, Florida United States of America

Statewide Van Lines Ripped off, Heavily damaged, stolen items Miami, Florida

Beware of Statewide Van Lines

We are still in the process of accessing the damage and missing items. My wife of 39 years has been crying for days. They broke or damaged almost everything.

My heart only works at 35% and the stress has had me sick. I have lot's of pictures, witnesses, and notes. I have spoken to an attorney. The movers kept saying hey you have insurance.

Well that's not good enough, they need to be punished by the law. Why they made me give them 5 $1000.00 money orders before they would unload the stuff. then they didn't have a truck load but didn't tell me until they had my money.

We have things missing. They should not be allowed to do someone this way.  I have contacted the Department of Transportation, Motor Carrier Division.

I plan to contact other Federal and State agencies.  I believe did the damage on purpose. [continued below]....
.....  They had me against will, sign blank forms after they had my things.

They increased their binding quote from $6738.00 to $15,000.00 once they loaded the truck.  We waited all day until 6:00 pm for them to show up then we were up until after midnight over and over.

There is more.  The experience was awful.  Very unprofessional.  Well, Im just getting started

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2011 05:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Statewide-Van-Lines/Miami-Florida-33179/Statewide-Van-Lines-Ripped-off-Heavily-damaged-stolen-items-Miami-Florida-783204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Statewide Van Lines