Complaint Review: Statewide Warranty

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: breed25 — Chandler Arizona
Statewide Warranty
427 N Tatnall St Wilmington, Delaware USA

Statewide Warranty Don't Use Statewide Warranty for Home Warranty Wilmington Delaware

I signed up with Statewide Warranty and included my pool equipment.  When I tried to contact them about a problem I was having, none of my calls, emails or faxes was returned.  I stayed on the phone for over an hour once and my call was never answered.  I emailed Keith Goodman numerous times and he never responded; this company cannot be trusted and I am amazed they still have a web site.  They still do not answer  their toll free number...the recording now says "the person you are calling cannot accept calls at this time etc."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Statewide-Warranty/Wilmington-Delaware-19801-2230/Statewide-Warranty-Dont-Use-Statewide-Warranty-for-Home-Warranty-Wilmington-Delaware-1067232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Statewide Warranty