Complaint Review: Statewide Warranty

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Mike C. — Newport News Virginia United States of America
Statewide Warranty
427 N. Tatnall St Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Statewide Warranty Keith Goodman excepts money and provides no service Wilmington, Delaware

*Author of original report: Info!!!

*Author of original report: Info!!!

*Consumer Comment: Their number has been disconnected

*Consumer Comment: Same scam in Florida

I saw this company on a website and contacted them about a home warranty. I purchased a two year service plan. When I attempted to submit a claim several days after the waiting period, on a weekend (AC went out) I got no response for several days. After numerous calls, on the third day I was able to contact a Representative. I was given the run around about contractors. Before the contractor we agreed upon could complete the diagnostic my claim was denied. I requested and the Manager agreed to send me my refund...That was six weeks ago. They will not return my calls or e-mails. I even got hung up on. I've sense found out that they are not a Legitmate LLC in no state that the claim to do business. Even the companys Delaware address is a not a business it is merely a mailbox company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Statewide-Warranty/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Statewide-Warranty-Keith-Goodman-excepts-money-and-provides-no-service-Wilmington-Delawar-923383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Statewide Warranty

Info!!!

AUTHOR: Mike C. - ()

Contact the Attorney Generals Office in the state where you live...in all probability you may never see any of your money, however we can stop these people from ripping off others. The Federal Trade Commission is also a place that was referred to me to file a complaint.

Info!!!

AUTHOR: Mike C. - ()

Their number has been disconnected

AUTHOR: KS_Texas - ()

We are trying to file a claim and although the website is still active, the phone numbers are all disconnected.  I've sent a couple of emails that have not bounced back yet, but it seems like they have taken our money and ran.

Class action lawsuit looks like the way to go....

Same scam in Florida

AUTHOR: Norm B. - (United States of America)

I am experiencing the exact same thing in South Florida. Keith Goodman sold me a two year policy in November 2012. I have yet to receive any documentation. No one answers their phone, regardless of which prompt you press.

Their hold messages are very professional, sounding like a state-of-the-art company but they are not. The hold message will tell you, with a happy tone, that you are first in cue and a rep will be with you momentarily. No one ever does.

Can we get together to file a class action lawsuit against them? I welcome an attorney contacting me. Respond to this with your contact info and I will gladly consider retaining you.