Complaint Review: Statewide Warranty

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Theresa — Indialantic Florida United States of America
Statewide Warranty
427 N Tatnall St #21853 Wilmington, DE 19801-2230 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Statewide Warranty RIP OFF AND SCAM ARTIST Wilmington, Delaware

I purchased a policy for a year from them in March, 2012, I received the information by email and what the policy covered.  They said there was a 30 day waiting period, a few months later they were called for service, they authorized a pool company to go out and fix the pool heater.  They were billed and said the check was on the way, no check, called again, it's in the mail, called again, check hasn't been mailed yet.  Called back for the past 2 weeks and only get voice mail that says "you are first in line", there is no one there.

I called Keith Goodman who was the rep  I worked with, but he doesn't answer either.  I think they all skipped town.

Even if you want a policy they don't answer for new policies either.  I tried everything, short of going to their front door to see if they do exist, which I plan on doing soon.

Now I am stuck with a $554.00  repair bill and I'm out the $479 that I paid them for the year.  How can this company keep doing business with so many complaints.  Does any know who else I could contact to get my money back?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Statewide-Warranty/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Statewide-Warranty-RIP-OFF-AND-SCAM-ARTIST-Wilmington-Delaware-950332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Statewide Warranty