defined

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Luvthebeach — Brookwood Alabama United States of America
Stay123
P.O.Box 298 Internet United States of America

Stay123 "DO NOT USE!!!" No customer service!!! No room!!! Booked a hotel cruise package, received my email stating they were making my reservation. When I received it, it was wrong so I called them, Internet

*Consumer Comment: We've Used Them for Years

"DO NOT USE!!!"

No customer service!!! No room!!! Booked a hotel cruise package, received my email stating they were making my reservation. When I received it, it was wrong so I called them and told them we needed 2 double beds not a king/queen. I made the reservation by calling the company direct and was not asked how many we're in our party which was 4. I waited for a new email showing my change but didn't get one so I called back and was told everything was changed and I should get an updated email within 24 hours.

I didn't get the email so I decided to email the company at the address on my original email info@stay123.com. That email was sent 2 days after original booking. I waited another day no response so I finally called Stay123 again. I was told I didn't have a reservation. That they had faxed the hotel an draped the hotel but didn't get a response until that day and that they were going to call me and let me know. So now it 4 days later and we have no room and they did not contact me, I had called them. I was told there was nothing they could do for me now all rooms were booked at all there hotels. Tis was at 6:00 in the evening. i asked to talk with a supervisor and was told they were gone for the day so I asked what time this person would be in and to have them call me.

Well you guessed it, I received no call back from the supervisor/owner so I called them again. I finally got to talk to a person and she flat out lied to me. She said they called me on the next day after making my reservation to let me know it was not available. The guy I talked to the night before told me they just received the information that day. I asked her why didn't she leave me a message if they called? She said they don't like leaving messages. I asked her why they had not responded to my email? She didn't have an answer for that. All I can tell you is if you use this company, you do it at a risk that's just not worth taking.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stay123/internet/Stay123-DO-NOT-USE-No-customer-service-No-room-Booked-a-hotel-cruise-package-995125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stay123

We've Used Them for Years

AUTHOR: twright - (United States of America)

For my wife and I, and my travel-happy parents, Stay123.com has been a reliable hotel and parking package resource, helping us regularly save almost half of what we used to pay for airport parking, for many years now.

Our experience of this company has been that they are consistently helpful and responsible. What else is there? We just love them.