Complaint Review: Steadfast Networks

• Submitted: Thu, February 11, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: Ralph — Private Town Indiana U.S.A.
Steadfast Networks
767 5th Ave. 6th Floor New York, New York United States of America

Steadfast Networks No Zone One of the employees treated me less than a human being! New York, New York

*Author of original report: So...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Personal complaint

A bad company and one of the employees Mike from mike@swerl.net has a grudge against me because I am on disability. Clearly discrimination. Hands down. Who cares if I am on disability? What if you broke your back? You do not know why I am disabled in the first place as well. Many Americans do not have a job too but it was just because I said I was disability. He was fine with me until I mentioned it. Plus, this guy threatened me on AOL about calling CPS on my children. This company provides horrible service and has a big ego.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2010 01:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steadfast-Networks/New-York-New-York-10153/Steadfast-Networks-No-Zone-One-of-the-employees-treated-me-less-than-a-human-being-New-Yo-567800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steadfast Networks

So...

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

Are you saying that it's alright to commit a felony when you are off work? How do you know that I am not a customer? Did you check the whole Steadfast Database? That's a privacy breach if you did. Anybody can sign up as a different name.

Irreverent. Maybe.  Luckily, I blocked you so that you quit beating me up with your incoherent nonsense since every time I was online you decided to push the envelope.

Besides, I don't care about you or the company you work for. You probably don't work at the company anymore since your account got disabled just like mine Web Hosting Talk.

Why did my account get disabled? Foul Language. I got tired of people's harassment including crud coming out of your mouth. Besides, WHT never says "why" they disable the account. They only give that information to the account holder disabled in the first place.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Personal complaint

AUTHOR: Mike bailey - (United States of America)

This person has never been a customer of the company I work for. Additionally, the argument happened well outside of company-related areas, at a time when I wasn't even on shift or logged into any company-related accounts. This argument happened on MSN messenger, on my personal account. We don't even use MSN messenger for support.

As for the subject of the argument. I won't get into the details as they are entirely irrelevant.