Complaint Review: Steakhouse Steaks

• Reported By: DaleOaks — Corvallis Oregon United States of America
Steakhouse Steaks

Steakhouse Steaks bad meat. feel scammed! Internet

*Consumer Comment: I agree

*UPDATE Employee: bad food???

Recently, I had a door to door salesman stop by my house with a freezerbox in the back of a red truck
with a SteakHouse label on his truck.  He told me he had just delivered up the street, and had extra
meat for Promotional sell.  He told me I would get these top of the line cuts of beef for a deal of 369$
and would throw in the Chicken and Pork for an extra 100$.  He told me he would give me discount for my husband having been in the Navy.

I unfortunately fell for the scam as the meat is horrible.  I gave him a personal check addressed to him instead of the company which he insisted.   I feel SCAMMED! Beware do not buy from a door to door for meat unless you know the company prior.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steakhouse-Steaks/internet/Steakhouse-Steaks-bad-meat-feel-scammed-Internet-976969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steakhouse Steaks

I agree

AUTHOR: Mie - (United States of America)

I just had this happen In a Walmart parking lot. I felt pressured into agreeing to it at all in the first place. At first I tried to deny that it wasn't good meat. We both just agreed after dinner tonight that we were had. It Is awful!

bad food???

AUTHOR: jstetar - (United States of America)

im sorry but this was the most stupid report i could think anyone could write about steakhouse steaks. i sell i, i eat it, and this is a very good product. Now, i do see that you got a horrible "deal" on the meat but that has nothing to do with the quality and taste is just personal since most people like this and are return customers. you could have said it was too expensive but this is actually the best steak i have made myself and its good for you.

There are 23 locations and more are still opening so maybe you should keep your stupid "opinions" to yourself and let people make a living selling this and customers gett great quality meat at very low prices. (you got a bad deal, you accepted it, most people will pay much much less than you did and it was your fault, not steakhouse steaks, that you paid so much)