Complaint Review: Steakhouse Supply

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: Patricia — Pipe Creek Texas
Steakhouse Supply
San Antonio, Texas USA

Steakhouse Supply James Nations - CEO Greg- Local Manager in San Antonio, TXPatrick - Salesman WARNING WARNING WARNING - WORST STEAKS EVER San Antonio Texas

Do not under any circumstances buy meat from this company.  What is presented as grain-fed, Midwestern beef is not at all what is received.  These filet mignon steaks were the texture of shoe leather and the taste was nauseating.  The hamburger patties had the texture of dry, ground up cardboard and tasted as if that's what they were made from.

The salesman Patrick (call him at 682-500-4123) assured me that a money back guarantee would allow my purchase to be risk-free. I just got off the phone with the local office in San Antonio, TX and found out that the "brochure" I received clearly states that there will be no refunds.  Guess what?  Never received a brochure.  Local manager Greg has offered to replace the large quantity of meat that is still in my freezer, but why on earth would I consent to replacement of an inferior product  that has me totally disgusted? I want a refund.

If I cannot get any satisfaction from the local office (Manager Greg at 210-348-0093) or CEO James Nations at the corporate office (1-866-290-9008) then I will make it my mission to complete every ripoff report, consumer report, Better Business Bureau report, Attorney General report, investigative media report and any other avenue open to me to get the word out to all other consumers to AVOID STEAKHOUSE SUPPLY!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steakhouse-Supply/San-Antonio-Texas/Steakhouse-Supply-James-Nations-CEO-Greg-Local-Manager-in-San-Antonio-TXPatrick-Sal-1137595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Steakhouse Supply